Wednesday, June 24, 2015

 
I am not fit. I am not at my ideal body. I don't know anything about fitness. Who would want to follow me? I am fat. I don't know how to run my own business. I hear these all the time from people when asked about coaching. And guess what?!?

 You don't have to be fit, you don't have to be at your ideal body, you don't have to know much about fitness, you don't have to be skinny, and you don't even have to know how to run your own business!
When I started I wasn't at my ideal body, I didn't know much about Beachbody and their programs, I wasn't "fit", and I had no clue what Beachbody was and how to run my own business!!

 But now I am a 3 star Diamond Beachbody coach that has quit her full time teaching job of 8 years. I have been doing this business for less then 2 years and have been very successful at it. Not only have I been successful, I have been truly happy helping others. I no longer cringe when my alarm goes off!
And now I am looking for 5 people that want to quit their full time job, are new moms that don't want to go back to work, or are just looking for extra income to spend on yourself or your family.
I will teach you how to turn your $40 investment into a highly successful business, all while getting healthy and fit and helping others do the same!

 I am only taking 5 people for the month of July to mentor 1 on 1, teach them the ins and out of coaching, and help them reach their goals. If you think this opportunity is for you

 Fill out this form and we will schedule a time to talk this week--->https://jgerity83.wufoo.com/forms/team-fearless-dreamers-coach-application/

I would love to help you reach your goals and start making a substantial amount of money within your first year!

No comments:

Post a Comment