Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Transformation Tuesday - Christina P. Ultimate Reset

 
 
This girl right here is AMAZING!!! She took on the challenge of the Ultimate Reset. The Reset is 21 Days of tuning up your body how I is suppose to be. The Reset eliminates more than just toxins in your body. It works over your whole boy and mind.
 
With the Reset you body learns to eliminate certain foods and when you do this your boy will react differently to the same foods once you go back to them. Your body becomes PURE in 21 days.
 
Christina didn't just lose weight! She gained confidence in herself, got glowing skin, and she learned that she does LOVE veggies. Don't get me wrong she looks FANTASTIC!!!
 
I know several Coaches and Customers that have done this program have lost any where from 9-20 pounds in just 21 days!! Doing it the healthy way.
 
With this program you CAN NOT workout, you learn to cook different meals, you can NOT have coffee, and its a lot of food prep. However, with this program you GAIN a sense of accomplishment, you get out of the fog and can work harder, more diligently and more clear! Your body needs a good cleanse 1 time per year and this is the perfect way to do it. You EAT, you aren't in the bathroom all day long, and you learn to drink more water (which your body needs!!!).
 
And guess what!!! I am going to take on this challenge in September. Why then? I am waiting till September because it will the end of summer, we will be done traveling, and I know my body will need a reset. Also one of my coaches really wants to do it, but needs someone to hold her accountable. So I told her I would do it too. My only worry is the workouts but its only 21 days.
 
If this is something you would be interested in learning more about or would like to join my September 8th Ultimate Reset group, send me email, and I will get you more information about my September 8th group!
 
Just think about what you could do to your body both from the inside out. And this group is perfect timing. Kids go back to school and summer and all the yummy food and cookouts are over.


No comments:

Post a Comment