Thursday, June 4, 2015

NEW RECIPE!!!! - PB Sweet Potato Protein Cookies

 
 

I love desserts and so does my husband. So this weekend I made something new for us!! I made us peanut butter sweet potato protein cookies, and I think the big smile on his face and the empty container means he liked them. Husband tested, Fix approved!

What You Need:

  • 3 medium sized sweet potatoes (Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until soft)
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 6 Tablespoons of natural peanut butter
  • 3/4 cup Vanilla Protein Powder (I use Vega One Protein powder. I do not use shakeology because you can not cook with it.)
  • 3 teaspoon pumpkin pie seasoning.
  1. Mix all ingredients together in in a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer or in a food processor.
  2. Scoop out a tsp and mold into a small ball. Flatten slightly with a fork.  Place the cookies on a cookie sheet that has a light spray of coconut or olive oil.
  3. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
  4. Makes approximately 24 cookies.
3 cookies equal 1 RED, 1/2 YELLOW and 1 TSP.

These cookies are delicious and you can't even tell they are made from Sweet Potatoes!!! This is a must try and great kid friendly / healthy snack!!! 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment