Monday, April 4, 2016

22 Minute Hard Corps Week 1 Recap

22 Minute Hard Corps Week 1 Recap



Last Monday, March 28th, I started a new program, called 22 Minute Hard Corps. The program is literally 22 Minutes long! If you are like me, then you are probably thinking, that no program in just 22 minutes can do anything for you!

Well guess again!! This program kicks your butt! You are doing cardio, core, and resistance. Each day is different and the meal plan is simple and easy to follow. I have already LOST 2.5 pounds in just 1 week!! 

Last week, I was sore every single morning when I woke  up, so I know the program is working and that my body is changing. I was also hungry and ate all my containers each day! Yes, 22 minute hard corps is aligned with the 21 Day Fix Meal plan. 

Actually, i like this meal plan better. Why?!? Since I just said its like the 21 Day Fix? Well because 1 he has you eating all your yellows before dinner. Plus he tells you what colors to eat at each meal. He is not telling you what to eat, just what colors to eat. Your breakfast and lunch are overloaded with food, while your dinner is smaller. Why? Because you are more active during the day so you are burning off those calories and the foods you eat, while at dinner you are starting to wind down and less likely to move around. 

So what about Tony Horton? I know some of you have probably done one of his P90x vidoes and are thinking he really annoys me. You aren't a lone! 


Tony Horton...you either love his programs or you don't!
.
And guess what?!? It's not because the workouts are bad! It's because he likes to talk a lot and make jokes, and some people find him annoying. 😁
.
But did you know......
🔹That he created a BRAND NEW program that is 22 minutes long!! 
🔹With his new program he doesn't have time to tell his jokes and talk. It's all BUSINESS.
🔹 This is the VERY first program he has done that isn't P90x or in the P90x family! 
🔹 22 minute hard corps is military style boot camp, which he is known for visiting military camps around the world and doing workouts with the troops! 
🔹This stud helped Green Bay Packers Eddie Lacy lose weight and get in shape for the coming season?

I have at the privilege of meeting and talking to Tony Horton twice in the past 3 months! He is a down to earth guy that is as funny or corny as he is in his videos!
.
As much as he doesn't bother me, I am SUPER excited for 22 Minute Hard Corps and to do a program from him that isn't P90x style! 

I definitely recommend this program, I mean, It's 22 minutes a day! Less than 2% of your day! There are no excuses! Summer is less than 90 days away! So if you can find 22 minutes a day and you are ready take back your body and your confidence then fill out this form. I am opening another 22 Minute Hard Corps group becasue I have so many members fired up about a workout that is only 22 minutes! 



No comments:

Post a Comment