Monday, April 18, 2016

I AM LOOKING FOR EMOTIONAL EATERS


I AM LOOKING FOR EMOTIONAL EATERS πŸ¦πŸ•πŸŸπŸŽ‚πŸ¬πŸͺ🍩🍸🍹🍺

Have you heard of this book?



Whether you have emotionally ate once in your lifetime, once in a while, every MONDAY or every day...you KNOW the feeling. The feeling of remorse, guilt, unhappiness and frustration.

I've been there & I know a lot of you have too!!

Which is why I'm focusing my next online fitness group not only on workouts + eating healthy + staying accountable...but ALSO learning how to stop using FOOD to control our FEELINGS!

This group will be 3 weeks, where we focus on 30 min workouts, πŸƒπŸΌ simple nutrition 🍎, along with reading the book food: the good girls drug.

Oh and we will be ignoring the scale ❌for the entire 21 days! Whoop whoop!! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Are you game???

The first 5 ladies that commit to giving me 3 weeks, will get this book as a FREE gift from me! πŸ“š

Comment "I'm in" below or message me for details and to get your copy!

This will be my first ever book club / wellness support group and I am super excited to have others join me!

This book is amazing and I can't wait to share all of the ahh-ha moments with you!

So, are you in? Email me at jgerity83@gmail.com to join and be one of the first 5 people to get your book free! 

#emotionaleater  #eatmyfeelings

No comments:

Post a Comment