Thursday, April 14, 2016

Cauliflower Crust Pizza!!!



This Recipe is AMAZING. I hate cauliflower but you can't taste it in the crust! Honestly, you would never know it was cauliflower!! My husband LOVED it and actually told me he liked it better than my almond crust pizza!!

PLUS - it counts as 2 greens instead of 2 yellows!! WHOOP WHOOP talk about a win win.

Toppings - I did for myself a pesto sauce and for rich a pizza sauce. They both were good. I just prefer pesto over red sauce!

I recommend trying this, it was easy to make BECAUSE i used the trader joes riced cauliflower. I have made the rice cauliflower by myself before and its just too much of a hassle and the clean up is horrid! This bag of cauliflower rice made it easy and actually made me want to make it again!

Definitely try this recipe out. You wont regret it!!

Oh and you don't have to make it dairy free - just replace the nutritional yeast with actually cheese, Parm for the crust and shredded for the topping.

No comments:

Post a Comment