Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Empowering!!

EMPOWERING


That is what the caption of this picture would say.
.
Today was very empowering for me! 👑
.
I grew up in a house full of girls and I was the middle child. I am an introvert and struggling with doing things, especially manly things, that are outside of my comfort zone.
.
However, today, I had to step outside of my comfort zone and put my big girl panties on and do something I have NEVER done before! 😳
.
I had to jump Larry! 😱
.
Yes you read that right. 😂 Larry, our new pain in the butt member of our family, gets jealous when he doesn't get driven, and so he will just die!
.
And today he did just that! I was headed to meet my dad when Larry wouldn't start. And you know what, 5 years ago I would have cried, 😢 thrown a fit, and needed a "man" to come fix this for me. I would not have believed that I would have had the knowledge and / or ability to jumps a car.
.
But today, I had that belief! I had the confidence that I COULD jump a car!  That I didn't need anyone's help!
.
And I was! I was able to jump Larry all myself!! 🚙
.
Talk about an empowering feeling!! And that empowerment felt amazing!! Knowing that I could do this by myself. That I didn't need my daddy or Rich 💕 to come to my rescue and do it for me.
.
That was the best feeling ever!!
.
Ladies today I prove to you that you can do all things, yourself! You don't need someone to do it for you.
.
YOU are strong enough, you are tough enough! And you powerful enough to to do all things including jumping a car! 💪🏻
.
Believe in yourself and give yourself the empowerment and confidence that YOU CAN DO IT!!
.
It's might be scary at first, but trust me it's  very empowering! 👊🏼
.
Have you ever had to do something yourself that gave you that empowerment feeling? What was it? Share with me, let's celebrate 🙌🏼 each other's achievements!
.
*****Side Note: you all need to invest in one of these boxes. This box jumps your car for you. You just set it on top battery, connect the colors to the matching knobs, and turn your car on!

No comments:

Post a Comment