Thursday, December 29, 2016

Tasty Thursday - Teddy Grahams - Gluten and Grain Free Style

Teddy Graham Circles




Where are my Teddy Graham lovers?!?! Yes I am pulling out my childhood memories when I could eat gluten. I use to LOVE teddy grahams! They were one of my childhood go to snacks. BUT I have not had them since 15 years.

So of course I had to get my creative juices flowing and work on creating a yummy teddy graham. OF course though I couldn't find teddy bear cut outs so I made them in the shape of circles. And lets just say the SMELLED like teddy grahams while baking and they tasted like them when I tried them! 

They are seriously SOO good and I am additcted to them! haha 

These are a MUST try!! 




Teddy Graham Recipe

Homemade teddy grahams 24 calories per cookie (made 40)

Ingredients
3/4 cup - almond flour
1/4 cup - flaxmeal (1oz)
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tsp of Stevia Powder
2 tablespoon coconut oil, solid (1oz)
2 tablespoons coconut milk

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl place all dry ingredients.
3. Stir.
4. Add in coconut oil and coconut milk.
5. Continue to stir.
6. Will have to mold with hands to form dough.
7. Roll out dough on non-stick surface.
8. Cut out using a small bear shape or any shape you have.
9. Place teddy grahams on cookie sheet and bake for 13 minutes.
10. Let cookies cool and enjoy.
11. Makes about 40 teddy graham circles




No comments:

Post a Comment