Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Transformation Tuesday - Core De Force Round 2 - 1/2 Way Point

#TransformationTuesday



REAL PEOPLE, REAL RESULTS! 
.
This program CONTINUES to AMAZE me! ðŸ˜®ðŸ˜±
.
Seriously MOUTH DROPPING!!  These are my 15 day (Round 2) or 45 Day total RESULTS from the program Core De Force!! I can't believe my own eyes!! 
.
I took my half way point pictures this morning and I am just so surprised at the results I am seeing!! In JUST 15 days of doing this program for the second time, these are the results I am seeing and they are shocking!
.
I honestly didn't know what to expect when I started a second round of this program. And let me tell you, I didn't expect to be CONTINUING to pop muscles like this! 
.
I am continuing to see my CORE shape up and get RIPPPED! 
.
THIS program is the REAL DEAL! CORE de Force is all about MMA style workouts using just your bodyweight! No equipment needed, and no weights have been touched since I have started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment