Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Transformation Tuesday - My Core De Force Results

#TransformationTuesday


REAL PEOPLE, REAL RESULTS!


EEEKKKK!! Look at these results!! ðŸ˜®ðŸ˜±

This is mouth dropping to me! These are my RESULTS from the 30 day program of Core De Force!! I can't believe my own eyes!! 

I took my Final pictures on Monday morning and I am just so surprised at the results I am seeing!! In JUST 30 days of doing this program, these are the results I got and they are shocking!

I honestly didn't know what to expect when I started this program. And let me tell you, I didn't expect to be popping muscles like this within 30 days! 

So I know the big question is how much weight did I lose?!? 

NONE! I am exactly the same weight in both pictures!!


What?!? 

That is right I followed the meal plan, so I could MAINTAIN my weight and not lose or gain any!

I ate 1600+ calories a day and even enjoyed homemade breads! And still not only maintained my weight BUT got RIPPED! 


THIS program is the REAL DEAL! CORE de Force is all about MMA style workouts using just your bodyweight! No equipment needed, and no weights have been touched since I have started!!




These Results are real! Real Sweat, Real Work. But Worth it! Are you ready to make changes? Are you ready to work for what you want? Email me at Jgerity83@gmail.com if you are ready to take on 2017 and make it the year you will never FORGET!!! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment