Monday, January 9, 2017

ALL Anual Beachbody On Demand Access

Last week Beachbody launched SOMETHING HUGE!!!


I remember before I started coaching I was skeptical that any at HOME workout program could actually work, let alone give me the results I was Searching for.
.
However, the more results I saw from others doing an at home workout, the results I was NOT seeing going to the gym and lifting weights and RUNNING, I jumped in and decided to do T25! I mean What did I have to lose?
.
What I found was not only did these workouts WORK, but they were CONVENIENT and helped get into the BEST shape of my life!! All while in the COMFORT of my own home. My confidence was brought back up, my energy levels rocketed, and I was seeing results I NEVER thought I would see. Plus, I had groups to keep me accountable and motivate me to push play even on the hard days.
.
I can honestly say that I can’t pin point one program that I absolutely LOVE. Why? Because I have loved a lot of our programs (completing over 15 of them from start to finish, multiple times). Sometimes you want to lift weights, sometimes you want to dance and have fun, sometimes you just want to do cardio and sweat your butt off, and other times you want to PUNCH your stress in the face with a kickboxing program.
.
And even though you CAN see results in just 21-30 days, I know that it didn’t just take a month  for me to get to this level of fitness, where I am dedicated  EVERY day to get in my workout and make healthier choices even during the holiday seasons.
.
That is why I am so HAPPY about the ANNUAL ALL Access Beachbody on Demand Challenge Pack. My first thought was, ITS ABOUT TIME!!! I have been wanting something like this for a LONG time!
.
You’ll get a year of every single Beachbody program ever created that you can STREAM through your computer, TV, IPad, or phone, a month of Shakeology, our Portion Fix (portion control containers and shaker cup), participate in our Health Bet (where YOU get paid to workout), drawing to win a MONTH supply of Energize, and MORE!!
.
Plus you’ll get my coaching (your own personal cheerleader, fellow woman who struggles just like you) and accountability groups this entire year. If you are determined to make 2017 YOUR year and hear more details (limited time only!) then email me at jgerity83@gmail.com!

*Current Challengers can take advantage of the Annual All Access Beachbody on Demand CP too, WHOOP WHOOP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment