Monday, January 16, 2017

Join Team Fearless Dreamers!

I am currently looking for five women who want to make a positive change in their life!


.
You do NOT have to be a fitness professional, at your goal weight, or someone who has an experience as a coach. But, you do need to be someone who is willing to commit to putting in the work, who is genuine and loves to share with others what has worked for you, someone who cares for other people, and someone who wants to learn!
.
You will be personally mentored by me and learn exactly what to do to see success. The tools will be placed in your hands! All you need to do is run with them. When I started as a health and fitness coach, I was hesitant of having the time to dedicate with teaching full time but I knew in my heart that an opportunity was calling me. I couldn't stop thinking about it so I took a leap of faith and I am beyond happy with my choice to become a coach! I was also shocked (in a good way) of the financial freedom of a second income this job has given our family. I rarely talk about that part of it because I love it (would do it for far less financial gain) but I want go-getters with big hearts.
.
I am part of an amazing team and growing something that is all mine, the best part is you can do this if you are open minded, willing to learn and want to help others including yourself. I will be with you every step of the way!
.
I have never been more happy, healthy, and fulfilled, if you would like more info on coaching, (no commitment) then please comment below or message me and then we can get started! :)

Disclaimer: Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Team Beachbody Coach income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence and skill.


No comments:

Post a Comment