Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Transformation Tuesday - Core De Force 60 Day Results

#TransformationTuesday


REAL PEOPLE, REAL RESULTS! 
.
Picture 1=November 4th I take my Before pictures (which by the way I hate doing) for CORE De Force.
.
Not knowing what the next 30 days were to bring, I started an MMA style AT HOME workout.
.
Now 60 days later, 2 rounds of Core De Force and here are my results!!! ðŸ˜±ðŸ˜±
.
This program SERIOUSLY AMAZES me! ðŸ˜®
.
NEVER in a million years would I have thought an AT HOME workout program could give me these results! 
.
They are Seriously MOUTH DROPPING!!  
.
Yesterday I finished ROUND 2 of Core De Force which was day 60.
.
And these are my results! The left pic is my Day 1 photo and the right is my day 60 from Core De Force!! I can't believe my own eyes!! 
.
I am just so surprised at the results I am seeing!! Seriously, 3 years ago I would have told you at home workouts don't work! But I jumped into owning my own business, doing at home workouts and now with a 30 day workout I am seeing results I never thought I would see, let alone being in my 30s!  
.
CORE DE FORCE shaped my core and got my entire body RIPPED! 
.
THIS program is the REAL DEAL! CORE de Force is all about MMA style workouts using just your bodyweight! No equipment needed, and no weights have been touched since I have started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment