Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Transformation Tuesday - Christmas 5 Years Apart

#TransformationTuesday



Here is a picture of Rich and I from it First Christmas as a couple in December 2011! This is prior to us getting engaged and prior to discovering Beachbody! 
.
The picture on the left is from this Christmas and the picture on the right is from Christmas 2011! 
.
 These pictures truly amaze me!! Especially the comparison of Rich.
.
In Both of these pictures we were working out. 
.
However, 2011 we were doing  ONLY lifting weights, drinking Isagenix and Muscle Milk, and had the mind set that if we workout hard we can eat anything and everything we want!  
.
We were not eating clean NOR did we know what it was, and yes even though I had celiacs, I was still eating a lot of processed foods. 
.
Now the 2016 Christmas picture is of us doing ONLY Beachbody programs, clean eating, doing a VARIETY of different workouts, drinking Shakeology DAILY, and using portion control with our foods and meal plans. 
.
Honestly in 2011 we thought we were doing everything right. We were working out / lifting weights for 60+ minutes a day, drinking a shake daily and eating healthy or what we thought was healthy. And we continued to think like that UNTIL 2013 when T25 and Beachbody were introduced to me.
.
At first, I was skeptical, I had a shake that I was already drinking and I hated VIDEO workouts BUT I needed a change and I was willing to try it. And now 3 years later look at us. I fell in love with T25, Beachbody and coaching and because of my passion it spread to Rich, he didn't jump on right away but now he is my number one fan, supporter, and business partner!! We are building not just a business but a life for our future family. We are helping others get health and fit and we are helping our coaches CREATE their dreams, whether they want to quit their jobs, bring their husbands home, pay off their debt, earn enough to buy their dream home, etc. 
.
Because of my hard work and dedication to building my business, I have been able to retire from a full time teaching job of 8 years, work from home, be my own boss, and work my way closer and closer to financial freedom!
.
It's amazing what one small decision can do! And all I did was say yes to creating a healthier me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment