Thursday, January 26, 2017

Tasty Thursday - Simple Banana Muffins

Simple Banana Muffins



I don't know about you, but there are days I need simple, fast, and easy to grab snacks! Especially on the days I work at the Chiropractors office. And these muffins do the trick! They are super easy to make ahead and then I freeze them and pull them on the days I know I am going to need an extra snack or an easy snack that is HEALTHY and SATISFING!! 

And these Banana Muffins do the trick! They fill me up without tacking on the weight or the sugar high and crash! 

They are grain free, sugar free, gluten free, dairy free and TASTE better than banana bread muffin that has all the works and perservatives! 

Oh and when they defrost, they are just as moist and delicious as they would have been being pulled out of the oven. I don't use a microwave to defrost them, I either set them out over night or keep it in the fridge and they defrost by the next morning. 

So whats the recipe?!?!

Here is it. Like I said its SUPER SIMPLE and easy and they make 12 muffins that last me ususally 2-4 weeks depending if the hubby finds them. haha


Banana Muffins 
Makes 12
148 calories per Muffin

Ingredients
4 bananas
7 eggs
1/4 c coconut oil, melted
2 dropperfuls of vanilla stevia
3/4 c Almond Meal
2 T Cinnamon
1 t pink salt
3/4 t baking soda

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Grease 9x5 inch loaf pan
Combine bananas, coconut oil, vanilla, and eggs in food processor
Mix in almond flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda
Allow to sit for 3-4 minutes for batter to thicken
Pour batter into loaf pan
Bake for 45-55 minutes

I hope you enjoy these muffins as much as I do. Comment below and let me know when you make them and what you think of them. Oh and if you added anything else to them or changed anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment