Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Transformation Tuesday - Hard Work and Dedication

#TransformationTuesday 😱








If you want it, you're going to have to work for it. 👊🏼
.
This picture is NOT photoshop. There was NO dieting and NO excuses!! 
.
Only Progression.
.
These are my results. Not from 1 program. Not from a 2nd program. These are results from 3 years of a life style change. 
.
When I started T25 and coaching, I wondered if I would really be able to do it...would I fail? 
.
But, I took it a day at a time, one minute at a time, and one week at a time. 
.
Just 25 minutes a day. Descent nutrition. Support. Annnd, consistency....That's the key! 
.
I've NEVER, EVER had abs....EVER in my life. But, they are slowly emerging, and i'm excited! 
.
Did it happen over night? NO
.
Did it happen in a month? NO
.
Did it happen in a year? NO
.
It had taken me 3 years of CONSISTENCY, DISCIPLINE, and working on my nutrition. 
.
AND NOW....(I'm not sharing this to brag) but to show how hard work pays off. 
.
I mean seriously, have you seen the pic of me from 3 years ago? I now, honestly, appreciate this pic. 
.
So here's the thing....

🌟 Results happen when you're ready.

🌟 Results happen when you're consistent 

🌟 Results happen when you let go of your insecurities and embrace your inner #beastmode! 
.
It doesn't matter where you start, you just have to start. It doesn't matter when you start, you just have to decide to do it! 
.
We all have a story.  We choose to wake up everyday, and we choose the life we want to live. We also have the choice to make a change. A change for the better. A change for ourselves! 
.
You did not wake up today to be mediocre. 
.
👊🏼 Are you ready to take your goals and crush them?
.
👊🏼 Are you ready to stop worrying about what others think of you, your journey, or your progress?
.
👊🏼 Are you ready to embrace your inner beast?
.
👊🏼 Are you ready to stop settling for less than what you were created for?
.
If so, comment below with "I'm ready" or private message me and let's get started. 
.
REMEMBER, it's not going to happen just wishing for it. You have to take your wishes and turn them into actions!

No comments:

Post a Comment