Tuesday, January 17, 2017

From Then to Now

#TransformationTuesday

I was asked to post a picture of me when I first started Beachbody workout programs to where I am at now. So here it is! I started T25 3.5 years ago, in the middle of July. Honestly, I didn't know about Beachbody. Rather, I had only heard about Insanity and I HATED workout videos. I wanted to be outside running or doing something other than staring at the TV.
.
However, when I saw that T25 was ONLY 25 minutes long, I thought to myself, Oh I can do that. Its only 25 minutes! At that time I was lifting every morning and doing a 30-60 minute lifting program. I wanted to incorporate cardio but I HATED going to the gym and doing the cardio equipment. So I thought 25 minutes - I can do that after school and I could still have time to get work done and cook dinner.
.
Well, T25 was nothing that I thought it would be! It was SOOO much more. Within 4 weeks of doing the program, I was seeing results, my stomach was shrinking, my abs were popping out, and I loved the fact it was only 25 minutes long! It was hard to wrap my head around doing anything longer.
.
With T25, I was drinking shakeology and eating clean but not portioning out my food. By the end of the 10 weeks, I lost 14 pounds and several inches off my body. I felt amazing and had the confidence that I was lacking! Also after doing T25 for a week, I decided to become a Beachbody coach. Why? Because T25 was amazing and I wanted everyone out there to know how amazing and life changing it was.
.
After I did T25, I decided to do another round of it, with adding the optional gamma phase to the end this time. That took me all the way into the New Year. After I finished T25 - Alpha, Beta, and Gamma, I decided to challenge myself with P90x3. And didn't stop there! I have done over 10 Beachbody Programs and just finished CORE De Force.
.
Since I started Beachbody, I have lost over 20 pounds but have gained some of it back, due to muscle building.
.
I have completed multiple programs, drink shakeology daily, eat clean, adhere to the 21 Day Fix portion control system, and stay motivated because of my Challenge groups and my girls and guys that push me through it! My body has changed drastically and I am happier with myself and have more confidence than I have ever had before!!
.
Don't get me wrong, I have fallen off the band wagon of eating healthy especially when traveling for the holidays, HOWEVER, I have the products and tools to get me back on track, and to help me lose the weight I had gained and to tone my body back up after slacking on the workouts.
.
But in the end, I owe it to Beachbody and the products that they have available to everyone to help them be the best, healthiest, person they can be!
.
Beachbody has seriously changed my life for the better and I couldn't be happier!!
.
It's not about being skinny or losing weight to fit into a dress anymore - it's about MAINTAINING a long, healthy lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment