Wednesday, January 18, 2017

What would you pick?


What would you pick?

Since 2013 I have been doing at-home workout programs.
.
I started with T25, Gamma T25, moved to Turbo Fire, then to P90x3, then to 21 Day Fix, Insanity, PiYo, Asylum, Asylum 2, Max 30, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Body Beast, P90x, Hammer and Chisel, 22 Minute Hard Corps, COUNTRY HEAT and just finished CORE De Force! And I didn't buy just the base package with all these programs, I bought the deluxe editions.
.
And with doing all those programs, I have spent WAY over $1000 in the past 3 years! Yes you read that right, for the past 3 years I have spent that amount on my Health!
.
Worth it?
.
100% times 10.
.
BUT.....GUESS WHAT?!?!
.
Now you get ALL THOSE programs, plus MORE, PLUS the 3 NEW ones that are coming out this year!
.
Not for $1000, not even for $500! You get it all for $199 and that includes, a month of shakeology, the fixate containers, meal plans, AND with me as your LIFELONG coach!
.
Wow! Now that's what I call a STEAL!
.
Interested? Message me! Let's get you started on the GREATEST gym membership, where you will NEVER have to leave your house! 🙌🏼

No comments:

Post a Comment