Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Candy Detox Fitness Group

Halloween isn't even here yet and I feel like I have eaten my share of Halloween candy! I mean come on!!! Its every where you go and being a girl that doesn't know how to say no to chocolate and PB I have been struggling!! Have you? Have you eaten your share of Halloween candy already? Are you in need of a Candy / Sugar Detox? Well then join me Nov. 3 and take the detox challenge with me! I am going to do the 3 Day Refresh again to rid my body of all the sugar it thinks it needs now!

What does the group entail?

3 Day refresh - jumpstart to kick your butt back into a clean, healthy lifestyle
1 month of shakeology
Support
Motivation
Accountability
Meal Plans
Workouts

Interested? Message me or email me at jgerity83@gmail.com
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment