Tuesday, October 7, 2014

P90 Fitness Group Starts Monday!!!


This weekend I got to do the P90 workout live with Tony Horton!! It was amazing! And then I came home to my P90, that was delivered this past week! P90 is literally a program for anyone and everyone! From new moms to busy moms and dads to people who are scared of the gym or just hate it to older people to younger people to over weight people to fit people!

This program has 3 phases that start out slow and work you up to a faster pace. By the time you are done in 90 days you won't just have lost weight and learned to love working out, but you will be ready to take on a new and more challenging program!

I am stating my P90 Beta Test group on Monday, October 13! I only have a few spots left! Interested? Want to learn more about it? Message me, like this post, or email me at jgerity83@gmail.com

ALSO for every program purchased, $5 will be donated to wounded warriors! Now till October 31 if you purchase the P90 fitness package, $5 of it will go towards wounded warriors in honor of Tony Hortons father who recently passes away. AMAZING!! My goal is to get 20 people to do P90 by October 31 to be able to donate $100 but then on top of that I will double the contribution!

Help me in supporting the wounded warriors and get fit and healthy at the same time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment