Monday, October 6, 2014

Tony Horton / Birthday Weekend


Tony Horton and I at the Bryce Jordan Center in State College PA
 


Happy Monday!!! This past weekend was my birthday and the gift my husband got me was PRICELESS. He bought me a ticket to spend the afternoon with Tony Horton!!!

How?

Tony Horton came to State College, PA for the Health and Fitness Expo. I got a ticket to listen to him talk, have light refreshments with him, take my picture with him, get his autograph (twice!) AND I got to work out LIVE with him. The entire day was AMAZING!!! I loved every minute of it! Tony Horton is an amazing trainer, down to earth, and FUNNY guy!! I enjoyed listening to him talk and tell the truth even when its ugly! And the workout I did with him was amazing!! It was sweat from P90!! P90 is an amazing program for anyone and everyone of all ages, shapes, and sizes! This program gets you ready to take on anything and everything that you have been wanting to take, by starting you out slow and teaching you the moves so that you master the form! I can't wait to do this program. My mom actually started yesterday and loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment