Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Newly Wed Tip #8 - Make Labels your best friend!!

Newly Wed Tip # 8 - Make Labels your best friend!
 

 
 
I am not kidding when I say make labels your new best friend!!! Why? Because GUYS can't find anything that you put away!!! I love my husband, but if it isn't sitting right in front of him, jumping up and down, saying I'm right here, here I am, then he doesn't know where it is NOR does he look for it! He admits it too. He will say well it wasn't right in front of me. So instead of getting upset and arguing with him about it, I have turned to labels. I label everything! And when I say everything I mean everything from the dresser drawers to the kitchen cabinets, from the top of the house to the bottom! If it has something in it that he might need, then I label it! haha
 
This doesn't just make his life easier, but it makes my life easier. If he reads the label then he can find what he is looking for. If there is no label then I get a MILLION phone calls or texts asking where this is and where that is and where I put this and where did I place this. Which in turn leads me to have to give him detailed, step by step directions to where the item might be.
 
Yes ladies this is a flaw all men have but instead of fighting over it make it easier on you and label everything! It might look tacky but who cares if it is going to save you a fight or energy and not have to tell them or get it for them, because lets admit it, our men are helpless with out us. :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment