Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Transfomation Tuesday!! What body / weight do you choose?





Transformation Tuesday!!!

All of us rely on the scale way too much!!! We rely on it to go down and tell us that we have lost weight and look good. Yes, I am serious, we rely on the scale to tell us how we should feel about ourselves. Its crazy and scary and ridiculous all at the same time!! However, that is NOT the case and I am here to prove it to you!! Body weight has nothing to do with how we look and feel! The scale is the DEVIL!!! Remember that!

We need to rely more on how we feel and look in our clothes and attitude then what the scale is saying and telling use to feel and look!

The above pictures if of me 3 different times of the year and all around the same weight! However, I look completely different in each one! 

Picture A is me at 117.4 after doing the 3 day refresh over Halloween this year.

Picture B is me at 117.5 stressed, traveling, planning for a wedding, before I cracked down and did the 3 day refresh pre wedding.

Picture C is me at 120 - after insanity where I GAINED 6 pounds. I felt great, my clothes still fit me, and I looked better than ever!!!

I am a coach and I am not going to lie to you. I am a scale watcher too!!! I hate it, I hate how I rely o n the scale to tell me how I should feel each day. It sucks!! And when I did insanity it really sucked because the scale continued to grow. But that is why I took before pictures. I kept comparing my pictures to my body I was forming. I had curves I didn't have before, my body looked more athletic, and I looked sexy in my insanity body then I did in the before insanity body!!!

Yes most people loose weight on a workout program, but I was different. I didn't have the weight to loose but I had the muscle to gain and that is how I gained 6 pounds.

Now go back and look at those pictures. Which one would you rather be the lightest weight or the heaviest weight? Would you rather be A, B, or C?

I  know when I look at those I choose C. That body is way better looking than A or B.

So what is your choice?



No comments:

Post a Comment