Monday, August 10, 2015

CIZE - Recap of week 3

I just finished week 3 of CIZE and let me just say OMG!! I LOVE this program!! AND its only 4 weeks long so I am into my last week!

With CIZE, I am laughing, having fun, sweating, and living in the moment!!! I am probably one of the worst dancers out there but I am having too much fun and getting into it to care!!! Plus I am doing it all in the comfort of my own home, so no one can see me mess up or trip over my 2 left feet!

Last weeks routines, were fun, but because it was week 3 they got to be more challenging. The first one, Go For it, was a fun but it took me 2 days to get the hang of it. However, the second routine of the week, Living in the Eights, was hard and I had to do it 3 days in a row until I got comfortable with it. WHICH brings up my next point, you can do this program on YOUR terms!

With this program comes 2 Calendars, Advance and Beginner, but I have clients creating one that we are calling Intermediate. The Beginner calendar has you doing this program for 8 weeks, it has you take each routine and do it for a week straight. The advance Calendar is a month long and it has you doing 2 routines a week, alternating days. However, some of my clients are doing, 2 routines a week but 3 days straight of one routine or until they get a handle on it and then 3 days or 4 days of the next routine. This is what I LOVE about this program. It is geared towards your needs and wants and you don't have to move on till you MASTER that routine.

Progression, YES each week is a progression. The first weeks routines are easy and basic. There are also not a lot of moves in it and they are repeated A LOT. However, each week he adds more moves and more dynamic moves at that! He he turns it up FULL notch on the last routine, Living in the 8s. That routine I really struggled with, but the greatest thing about this program, is you don't get frustrated with it. When I messed up I would keep going to just break down and have fun and laugh at myself.  I struggled with week 3, however, I STILL got an amazing workout and sweat going while trying to not trip over my feet for the week. I was having fun and living in the moment!

SO if you like to dance, if you like Zumba, if you need something that isn't jumping or lifting weights, something that isn't strenuous on your body, if you hate to workout but KNOW you NEED to then CIZE is for you! It doesn't matter if you can dance or not. You just have to live in the moment and enjoy your time!

I am seriously loving this program no matter how goofy I look or how much I mess up!

You Should definitely check this program out! If your interested email me and we can set up a time to chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment