Monday, August 3, 2015

Recap of Week 2 of Cize

I just finished week 2 of CIZE and let me just say OMG!! I LOVE this program!! I am laughing, having fun, sweating, and living in the moment!!! I am probably one of the worst dancers out there but I am having too much fun and getting into it to care!!! Plus I am doing it all in the comfort of my own home, so no one can see me mess up or trip over my 2 left feet!

Last weeks routines, were fun, and the first one, FULL OUT, was a blast and my favorite so far. However, the second routine of the week, IN THE POCKET, was hard and I had to do it 2 days in a row until I got comfortable with it. WHICH brings up my next point, you can do this program on YOUR terms!

Yes, there are 2 Calendars, Advance and Beginner, but I have clients creating one that we are calling Intermediate. The Beginner calendar has you doing this program for 8 weeks, it has you take each routine and do it for a week straight. The advance Calendar is a month long and it has you doing 2 routines a week, alternating days. However, some of my clients are doing, 2 routines a week but 3 days straight of one routine or until they get a handle on it and then 3 days or 4 days of the next routine. This is what I LOVE about this program. It is geared towards your needs and wants and you don't have to move on till you MASTER that routine.

And each week, Shaun T turns it up a notch. I struggled today, on week 3, with GO FOR IT, however, I STILL got an amazing workout and sweat going while trying to not trip over my feet. I was having fun and living in the moment!

If you like to dance, if you like ZUMBA, if you want a workout program that isn't hard or strenuous on your body, then CIZE is for you! It doesn't matter I you can dance or not. You just have to live in the moment and enjoy your time!

I am seriously loving this program no matter how goofy I look or how much I mess up!

You Should definitely check this program out! If your interested email me and we can set up a time to chat!




A little more info on what Cize is!

SO what is CIZE?

CIZE is being called “The End of Exercise” by Shaun T for one simple reason, it is not exercising! It is all about dancing! Do you love to dance? Have you ever tried Zumba? Picture Zumba but with modern dance, hip hop, and incredible dance tunes.

What comes with CIZE?

With CIZE you get the total workout + dance lessons kit all in one convenient challenge pack direct from Beachbody!
 
  • Workouts are all 30-40 minutes
  • Each workout is a new dance lesson. By the end of the workout, you’ve learned a new routine!
  • Workout Calendar Included
  • Bonus CIZE workout DVD for ordering through this site

No comments:

Post a Comment