Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Transformation Tuesday - Me and my Cize Resutls

TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY - CIZE RESULTS


So I finished up Cize on Saturday and I must say I really wasn't expecting the results I got. I started the program right after summit, where I did not eat the best so I had actually gained weight.

But with a STRICT clean eating meal plan (Ultimate Reset), drinking shakeology, and working out 6 days a week, I am Proud to say I lost 7 pounds!!!

This program is NOT exercise. It is FUN, it is DANCING, and it is STRESSLESS.




The areas of my body that improved the most are my stomach and legs. And my stomach has drastically changed. No more Bloating!!! Whoop Whoop!!

It doesn't surprise me really when I say that my core / stomach is one of the areas of most improvement, WHY? Because Shaun T always does an amazing job with each of his programs making sure he hits your Core. And with Cize you do a LOT of core work while dancing.

Also your dancing, which means you are on your legs the entire time, so my legs definitely slimed down and look leaner.

One bad thing about this program is there is no real upper body workout. You are not down on the ground at all so you arent doing any body weight exercises or weights.

I do tell my challengers to at least incorporate an upper body workout 3 days a week. It doesn't have to be anything long but just so you feel like you get your arms worked.

Anyone can do this program. Its fun and you sweat so you are burning calories and losing weight without the feeling of exercise.

SO if you like to dance, if you like Zumba, if you need something that isn't jumping or lifting weights, something that isn't strenuous on your body, if you hate to workout but KNOW you NEED to then CIZE is for you! It doesn't matter if you can dance or not. You just have to live in the moment and enjoy your time!

I am seriously loving this program no matter how goofy I look or how much I mess up!

You Should definitely check this program out! If your interested email me and we can set up a time to chat or find me on facebook and message me and I will also help you incorporate arm workouts to keep your upper body toned!




No comments:

Post a Comment