Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Transformation Tuesday - Rich and I's Ultimate Reset Results

OMG GUYSS!!!! The results from the Ultimate Reset are in!!! And I honestly can't believe them!!!

Rich LOST 15 pounds in 3 weeks!!!

I LOST 13 Pounds in 3 weeks!!!

Rich started out at 185 and is now down to 170!!!

I started out at 130 and am now down to 117!!!

These results came from EATING too!! The calorie range was 1200-1400 on weeks 2 and 3 and 1400-1600 on week 1. I was still eating the amount of calories I normally do, rich was at a deficiency from his normal 1800+ calories. But honestly we were still eating and EATING a lot of food!! The portions in my opinion were HUGE!!!

Week one you could still have meets and dairy. Week 2 you could still have grains and legumes. and Week 3 you only ate Fruits and Veggies.

We FEEL amazing and are excited to continue on this life style!!! We are going to become vegetarians / vegans that only eat a piece of meet on occasions or for "treat meals". This is all new territory for us. But I am excited!!!

Why? Because we feel TOO good to stop! We feel amazing, full of energy, POSTIVE, healthy, light, and fit!!

Who doesn't want to feel this good?!?

Here are our before and afters....










Are you interested in the Ultimate Reset? Would you like to talk more about how we did it through Football Camp, Parties, and the Great Grange Fair? Email me at jgerity83@gmail.com or find me on Facebook and lets talk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment