Monday, September 7, 2015

Labor Day Special

Happy Labor Day!!!

I know how hard it is to get started, especially with school starting and fall sports going on, but I am here to help you!!  For the past 2 years I have been running challenge groups and I must say, that my clients have been VERY successful. How? Because these Challenge groups are more than just posts.

They provide:
✅ Daily Tips
✅ Recipes
✅ Help with meal planning
✅ 1 on 1 Support
✅ Accountability
✅ Motivation

To help you get started, I am giving YOU the opportunity to get a FREE Boost. These boost were just released at Summit and have been a stable in Rich's and I's shakeology!

And for the first 5 NEW challengers that commit to getting Back To You, and join my fitness group will have the opportunity to get a Boost FREE!!!! Fill out this
Apply today for your FREE Boost and a spot in my NEXT Fitness Group.


No comments:

Post a Comment