Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Transformation Tuesday - Cody H.

 
 
Its #TransformationTuesday!!

Are you a mom who thinks she will never have her body back or have the body you've always dreamed of? I can give you a whole list of women that can prove to you that is NOT true, but today I'd like to showcase this one!!

Cody H is my upline coach and a total rockstar! Check out her before picture just a few weeks after having her youngest of three. Do you think she ever thought she'd have the body on the right? I bet I can answer that question! But with dedication and determination, you can do anything you set your mind to!!

Our bodies are capable of SO much more than we think!

I know its back to school and so many of you are focusing on getting your kids ready and sent off and wanting to make sure they're set up and have everything they need, but what about you?! Who's taking care of YOU and making sure you have what you need?! Do something nice for yourself!!

I have two challenge groups starting soon and I'd love to have you in one of them!! Are you ready to have the body you've always dreamed of?! Send me a message today so we can get you started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment