Wednesday, September 9, 2015

P90X - Recap and Beachbody Performance Line Start!

 
As you all know, Last week I started the P90x journey. One of my goals with being a Health and Fitness Coach is to do all the Programs that Beachbody comes out with and P90x was up next.

I am half way through week 2. Last week, week 1, I do not think my whole heart was in it, I wasn't excited for the longer workouts, and I just didn't have the drive or desire to do P90x. However, I committed to it and refused to quit. Plus I honestly, felt it working within the first few days.

During week 1, I continued to eat a WHOLE plant based diet! I didn't have any treats or cheats but I did up my calories. The p90x book says I should be eating between 1800 - 2000 calories a day. To me that is a TON. However, I am eating any where from 1500 - 1900 a day, it really just depends on the meals I had planned out. However, my calorie count is not what I am worrying about. My philosophy is if I am hungry then I will eat.

Like I said, I am continuing with a whole plant base diet. After doing the reset, I felt TOO good to go back to the old ways of eating. Plus this way is soooo much fun! Its always something different and my husband, LOVES the plant base diet because there is always something new to try. Which I need to be honest with you, before we did the Ultimate Rest, I got lazy and we pretty much had the same thing every night for dinner. Doing this diet, I really didn't think I would be able to continue with it or with P90x. I thought I would have to give up one or the other. But I don't! I feel great!!

The only thing I noticed this week and last week is that the first 3 days of the program each week, exhaust me to the point I struggle to stay awake during the day. So this week I am changing that. How?  Well today, I started the Beachbody Performance Line (Pictured below). I have been getting tired through out the day, so I am hoping the performance line is the answer! I did energize before the workout, hydrate during the workout, and then chocolate recovery after! Tonight before bed I will take the vanilla recovery! I am excited to see how these help me with my performance with P90x!

 
 
 
WHAT IS BEACHBODY PERFORMANCE™?

It’s a performance-enhancing supplement system specifically designed to meet the demands of Beachbody’s world-class workouts. Now, you don’t have to let anything hold you back from getting the results you want. Beachbody Performance helps you overcome your fitness obstacles, whether it’s low energy, lack of focus, dehydration, exercise-induced muscle soreness, slow recovery, or poor workout performance. With Beachbody Performance, you can push yourself harder and last longer, which means you can get better results from your workouts—faster.
 
HOW DOES BEACHBODY PERFORMANCE WORK?

It’s an all-in-one system that can be used together or easily customized depending on your fitness goals or needs. There are 5 unique formulas—Energize, Hydrate, Recover, Recharge, and Creatine. Each serves a specific purpose, and when used as a system they work together to help you get:*

• More energy and endurance

• Better focus to push harder

• Less exercise-induced muscle soreness

• Faster recovery times
 
WHAT MAKES BEACHBODY PERFORMANCE THE BEST?
Beachbody® is committed to getting results. So when we set out to create workout supplements, we knew they had to outperform anything else on the market. Just as we revolutionized superfood nutrition with Shakeology®, we are determined to revolutionize your workout performance—and help you get the best health and fitness transformation of your life.
Beachbody Performance is the best because it’s:
• Developed by Harvard-trained scientists using cutting-edge sports science and nutrition research.
• Formulated with ingredients at clinically effective levels scientifically shown to make a difference in energy, focus, stamina, strength, and recovery.
• No gimmicky ingredients without proof that they work. Beachbody Performance is backed by evidence-based ingredients shown to help improve performance and recovery.
• No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment