Monday, September 28, 2015

Start Being Your OWN Boss Today

Do you want to be your OWN boss? Do you want to set your OWN hours? Do you want to work from home? To do you want to work part time hours but make FULL time SALARY?

Guess what?!? You can!! 

I have been my own boss for 2+ years now!!! Say what?!? I can't believe it! When I started in July of 2013, I never would have thought I would be where I am now. 

When I started, I had no clue what I was doing and kind of thought, "What the hell I will try it, if it doesn't work I will quit."

Well, let's just say I fell in LOVE!!

Not just with coaching, but with my challenge groups, my clients and their ambition, the programs, shakeology, the company, my team, and everything that Beachbody stands for. 

I am on my way to building a substantial income that I would never have earned if I stayed in teaching.

I am so glad that I can say I have retired from teaching, that I have fired my own boss, and that now instead of working FULL time I am able to work Beachbody part time and get paid a full time SALARY!!! 

I am now able to invest my time into creating systems and trainings to help my coaches grow their businesses and have the opportunity to have options in life. 

I am looking for 5 men or women to work one on one with and personally train! I will give you the tools I used for my own success. 

Coaching can be done whether you are: 
➡️ Working full time
➡️ a full time mommy or daddy
➡️ pregnant 
➡️ college student
➡️ someone that has just graduated
 or
➡️ someone that is just looking for some extra income. 

And guess what?!? You don't have to leave your house or travel. And you can do it all from you phone, tablet, or computer. 

Team Fearless Dreamers is ranked in the top 200 out of 360,000 coaches in Beachbody! Which means we are in the top .01% of all beachbody and we aren't stopping there! 

I have an all EXCLUSIVE, brand NEW, one on one Coach Training Academy opening up on October 5th. APPLY today to reserve your spot! 

Fill out this form and we will schedule a time to talk this week--->

You can also send me a personal message, like this post, or email me at jgerity83@gmail.com if you want to know how to get started. Don’t miss out on this AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment