Monday, December 22, 2014

Alice Springs Chicken with French Fries Recipe

I don't know about you, but I LOVE Outback Steak House's Alice Spring Chicken! It is delicious! However, it is over 1000 calories and being celiac it has been cross contaminated in the past for me and made me sick. So how do I solve that problem? I created my own!

This weekend I decided to create my own Alice Springs Chicken and let me tell you....it tastes just like Outback's if not better! I will definitely be making this meal once a month. Why not more? Because of the bacon.

I made the Alice springs chicken from outback with homemade fries and green beans! If you follow the 21 day fix, it is all fixed approve! It was 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 blue, and 2 green! I love the Alice Springs Chicken from Outback but this one was even better, less greasy and it didn't make me sick! This is a must make and try in my book!

Recipe

Alice Spring Chicken

Marinate 3-4 Thinly Sliced Chicken Breast in Lemon Juice (from real lemons not the concentrated stuff) and Lemon Pepper - allow to marinate for an hour or more.

Grill the Chicken on the grill or George Foreman. While grilling the chicken, fry up 3-4 slices of Turkey Bacon - all natural, no preservatives or antibiotics in it.

Once the chicken is grilled and the bacon is fried, place the chicken in a cake pan, sprinkle a little shredded Cheddar cheese, add 1 slice of bacon, and more cheese on top. Place in Oven on 450 for 5-10 minutes

Fries

Cut up 2-4 white or red potatoes - I use red and I use a French fry cutter.
Put the fries in a cake pan sprayed with coconut oil.
Spray the fries with more coconut oil and top them with Pink Himalayan Salt.
Place in oven on BROIL for 20 minutes or until golden brown and Crispy.

Steam the green beans or choice of veggie.


 
This meal was seriously unbelievable!! If you like the Alice Springs Chicken at Outback then you will love this even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment