Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Transformation Tuesday - High School to Now

You may not believe me but I didn't always look this way! I wasn't always a clean eater and fitness freak.

I was FAT!! In high school I was fat. I was a cheerleader and I was the fattest one on the squad. I didn't workout, I didn't run, I didn't eat clean. I was overweight, unhappy, and bloated all the time. I didn't do anything about but I never felt confident in myself or pretty. It took me till I went to college to workout and do something about it, but I still wasn't doing much for myself even though I was going to the rec center daily. I was in college and the eating healthy was hard and the alcohol was calling my name. So I really didn't start losing weight and feel great about myself until I was introduced to Beachbody. Yes after college, when I was teaching, I was working out, but I wasn't doing the combination of working out and eating clean. I had the mentality that if I worked hard that day, I could eat more. And I always had the mentality that gluten free was way better for you when it came to the pastas and breads. Yes gluten free is better for you, but the breads and pastas, and chips and pretzels are all STILL processed!

It takes a lot of learning. And its not easy to make a life style change. I know! I have struggled all my life with it. BUT it is worth it. The way I feel after a day of clean eating, the power I feel after working out, its all worth it! Plus just feeling more confident in the clothes I wear, and the people I talk to is worth it more than the weight I lost.

Here is a picture of me in High School (Senior) Cheering and Me now today. Things are possible. Change is Possible. Happiness is possible. Confidence is possible. YOU JUST have to go after it.



No comments:

Post a Comment