Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Help Wanted



The new year is coming and its the busiest time of year my business! I am looking for 5 people that want to either get healthy, fit, help others, or pay off their holiday spending spree.  

I want to help 5 brand new coaches that are not currently coaches and that are ready and willing to commit 1 hour a day and a month to my coach camp that has you follow my very simple plan!  I will teach you how to focus on the right activities, how to share vs sell, how to be genuine and real with others AND how to earn money within your first month.  
 
You must be willing to invite people to health and fitness accountability groups which we will run together.  I will watch me run the group while you interact, help and support your customers.  I will teach you what to say, how to say it, how to feel like you are sharing an opportunity to help others vs just selling a product.

You will be a part of an exclusive closed online Coaching group where each day I will post information, scripts on how to invite / respond, videos /resources and documents to make coaching easier for you.  I will teach you how to manage your time and teach you about how to use a power hour to build your business so that you are not spending hours on end building it .  
Fill out this form and we will schedule a time to talk this week--->
https://jgerity83.wufoo.com/forms/team-fearless-dreamers-coach-application/
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment