Monday, March 2, 2015

Day 1 of the 21 Day Fix


Today Started a new program for me. I finished Insanity Max 30 on Saturday and I cant wait to share those results with you!

However, today I want to talk to you about the 21 Day Fix. This is the VERY first time I am doing this program. SAY WHAT?!?! I know right! This program has been out for over a year and I am now just doing it. Don't get me wrong, I have been doing the eating plan since it came out, but I have never done the 2 together! Well here it goes!

Today was day 1 with Cardio Fix. It was not easy by any means, even after I have finished Max 30. I was drenched in sweat. However, I am not has tired, as I usually am when finishing Max 30. However I know I am going to be sore. Why? Because she uses weights. Today was the first time I have picked up a weight in I don't know how long!

I really enjoyed the workout. There were 4 different rounds and each move was a minute long, and well a minute long does sound long but let me tell you, they were long! haha

Though its only day 1, I am excited to see where the next 3 weeks takes me. And then after that its 21 Day Fix Extreme - Count Down to Competition Meal Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment