Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Transformation Tuesday!!! - 60 Day Insanity Max 30 Program




Eeek the results are in!! On January 4th I started Insanity Max 30 not quite sure where the next 60 days were going to take me. However, they took me on an amazing journey!!

I LOVE Insanity Max 30. This program not only helped me lose weight and inches, but this program helped me gain confidence, it helped me learn to defeat my mind, helped me set goals and reach beyond them. This program gave me a sense of empowerment over my mind and body!! I feel amazing after doing this program for 60 days!! There were days I did eat a little more than I wanted or had a treat meal but I stuck to my eating plan 90% of the entire 60 days and happy with these results.

Day 1 -
Chest - 32 1/2 inches
Arm R and L - 10 inches
Thigh R and L - 20 inches
Calf R and L - 13 1/2 inches
Waist - 29 inches
Hips - 31 1/4 inches
Butt - 36 1/2 inches
Weight 122.8
Total Inches - 172.75

Day 60 -
Chest - 30 1/2 inches
Arm R and L - 10 inches
Thigh R and L - 19 1/2 inches
Calf  R and L - 13 inches
Waist - 25 1/2 inches
Hips - 28 3/4 inches
Butt - 34 3/4 inches
Weight - 116.2
Total Inches - 162.0

So what did I lose? I love a total of 6.6 pounds and 10.75 inches overall!!!

I am SUPER happy with these results. I know I lost more weight in the first month and built a lot of muscle in the second month. However, I did still lose  little in the second month.

However, the greatest thing I gained was my confidence and the biggest thing I lost was my self doubt and giving into my mind.

This program is a challenge. It was even for me. But I learned to push past my limitations and go beyond what I ever dreamed of. And with this program you can too. Plus there is a modifier that will allow you to start out slow and gain the confidence you need to push play every day and push past your limitations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment