Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Transformation Tuesday - My own 21 Day Fix Results



 
 
Here are my 21 Day Fix Results. You may be looking at them and saying I didn't lose anything or what is the difference. And honestly I felt that way too! I asked my hubby what is the difference. And this is the conclusion he told me......
 
I eat so clean - due to having celiacs and not wanting to get sick or contaminated, that the fix diet was a normal every day occurrence. I workout everyday so that was nothing new, BUT I added in weights that defined muscles I have not had defined before and it cut me up more in my stomach and my arms.
 
The more I think about it, I agree. I went straight from Insanity Max 30 where I lost six pounds into the 21 Day Fix. My body was already in shape and my meal plan was in tack. I did dial it down more with the 21 Day Fix and I did the workouts exactly as she had them. My goal wasn't to lose weight, just the 1 or 2 pounds that needed to come off. My goal was to get more cut up and defined, and honestly do to the 21 day fix in its entirety.
 
I started to get cut, but am now taking it to the next level with the 21 Day Fix Extreme and hoping that with the Countdown to Competition Plan I will see the cut up results I am looking for.
 
Here are my Measurements from Day 1 and Day 21
 
Day 1
Chest - 30.5
Arm - 10
Thigh - 19.5
Calf - 13
Waist - 25.5
Hips - 28.75
Butt - 34.75
Weight - 118.5
 
Day 21 
Chest - 30
Arm - 10
Thigh - 19.5
Calf - 12.5
Waist - 25
Hips - 28.25
Butt - 35
Weight - 116
 
Total inches lost 1.5 and total pounds lost 2.5 - Not a lot but remember I am someone who is fit, in shape, and eats clean 95% of the time due to celiac's disease.  
 
Conclusion - This program works! Whether you are someone that wants to lose weight, gain weight, just dial in your nutrition and workout this program is for you. The 21 Day Fix works for everyone and their goals. Remember mine wasn't to lose weight, but to cut up and it helped me do that. If your goal is to lose weight it will help you do that, if you goal is to gain weight it will help you do that, and if you goal is to maintain weight and dial in your nutrition, the 21 Day Fix will help you do that.
 
This program is amazing and so many people have changed their life due to it. Are you ready to Change yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment