Thursday, March 12, 2015

NEW RECIPE - GLUTEN FREE GRAIN FREE Vanilla Cupcakes

 
 
OMG!! I made these for my husband for his birthday! All homemade and delicious! I didn't know how they would turn out but he loves cupcakes so I decided to give it a whirl! Lets just say out of the 12 I made, I only got 2! So I would say that they were HUSBAND approved. They were sooo easy to make and the frosting was easy too! Check out the recipe below and definitely try these out. The next time I made them I think I am going to try almond meal just for those that don't like the coconut taste. 

Ingredients

1/2 cup of Coconut Flour
1/4 tsp Gluten Free Baking soda
4 Eggs
1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
1/2 Cup Honey
1 TBSP of Vanilla extract

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F
2. Combine all the dry ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well. I used a blender.
4. Divide Batter among 12 cupcake papers
5. Bake for about 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean
6. Cool and then Frost

Frosting

1 cup of all natural organic Peanut Butter (can sub almond butter)
1/2 cup of cocoa powder
1/4 cup of honey

Mix all ingredients together and frost cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment