Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Transformation Tuesday - My own p90x3 Results

This week I am showing you my Transformation Pictures from Last January - April 2014. I started p90x3 at the beginning of 2014 and did the 90 Day program in its entirety. The program was different then T25 but 30 minute workouts were ideal and I ended up falling in love with the program. 

I finished the Program at the beginning of April. This #0day program was amazing! I lost 4% bodyfat and 12 pounds from day 1 to day 90. I am not going to lie it was tough, but it was sooo worthit! I loved every workout and I learned to love Pilates and even Yoga!

With P90x3 I didn't just lose weight but I gained muscle and toned up my arms, stomach and leaned out my legs, which have always been my biggest area to lose / lean up!

I would recommend this program to anyone and everyone! It is not just cardio and it is not just weightlifting. This program is a totalbody program that works everything and does every type of exercise!

And guess what?!?! You can now get P90x, X2 AND x3 on Beachbody's on demand, all for a low price. This program is amazing and knowing that you get all three P90x's on demand and not have to worry about the DVD's scratching or losing the books!!! LOVE IT!!

Thank you Tony Horton for this amazing transformation!! Want to know more about P90x3 or On Demand? Email me at jgerity83@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment