Thursday, January 15, 2015

Clean Eating Grain Free Trail Mix

I am a snacker and I LOVE, I mean LOVE trail mix, espically the ones with the m & m's, chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips, along with all the other stuff! So instead of buying that stuff and a lot of times it has gluten in it, I created my own trail mix. This mix still allows me to get my salty and sweet fix but is not processed and ALOT better for you. Plus if I am really craving chocolate, I will through some into this trail mix. However, the coconut flakes and raisins and craisins really make it sweet.

Clean Eating Grain Free Trail Mix (Makes 10 servings)

Ingredients:

1 cup sliced almonds

1 cup raw pumpkin seeds

1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes

1/2 cup raw walnut pieces

1/2 cup sunflower seeds

1/2 cup golden raisins

1/2 cup dried cranberries

Directions:

Mix all ingredients together and store in an air-tight container for up to 6 weeks.

Nutritional Content: (Data is for 1/2 cup) Calories: 221
If you are doing the fix then this would equal a yellow put it would be only a orange container for a serving. Still count as a yellow just use a organ container.

No comments:

Post a Comment