Monday, January 19, 2015

Start of Week 3 of Insanity Max 30 - The results are CRAZY

Start of Week 3 of Insanity Max 30!
 
 

 
So today starts week 3 of Insanity Max 30 and all I can say is I am in love! This program pushes you to your max. It seriously is a game with your head and your body. You know your body can keep going but your head is telling  you to stop! I hate it and love it at the same time! It really challenges you mentally. Last week I descried the difference between Insanity and Insanity Max 30.
 
Well today I want to give you my results both working out and body results.
 
Working out has been a challenge for even someone like me that has pushed themselves with Insanity, Asylum, and Asylum 2. Max 30 has challenged my mind and body but each day, each week I get stronger. Week 1 I only made it to minute 16 before I collapsed and needed a break in Cardio Challenge, Week 2 I made it to 17:25 minutes before needing a break, and today I made it to minute 27!!! I was so excited that I made it that long and yes what would have been another 3 minutes, but like I told my clients, I wasn't going to compromise my form to make it to 30. So I maxed out! Do I feel it? Heck YA! My arms are sore and there were many times I wanted to max out but I kept telling myself, its only 30 seconds. You can do it for 30 seconds and that is seriously what got me through all the moves and to minute 27.
 
As for my body, I can't believe the results I am already seeing after ONLY 2 weeks!!! I love 3 pounds, I lost 1 inch in my chest, my arms and thighs stayed the same, I lost 1 inch in my waist, 1 inch in my hips, 1 inch in my butt, and 1/2 an inch in calves!! So over all I have lost 4 1/2 inches in 2 weeks!!! I cant wait to see what I have lost come week 8!
 
This program is amazing and challenging all at the same time! I love it and I love the results. I am seeing my abs pop through again. I love that its only 30 minutes. There is so much to this program that I could seriously talk to you about it all day.
 
However, if you are interested in finding out more about Insanity Max 30 email me and I will tell you more about it. Email - Jgerity83@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment