Thursday, February 19, 2015

Get Fix for Summer Fitness Group - Starting March 2nd

 
Winter blues go away!! Summer time is on it's way!

It's hard to believe, but summer is not that far away! Spring will be here in a little over a month and then summer will be here in the blink of an eye!

Do you have summer plans already? Are you going to the beach? Do you have a wedding you are in? Or do you just want to get rid of the baby weight you gained? Whatever it is, you can do it! And with the help from me and the fitness group you will be Summer ready before summer even gets here!

I am on a mission to get lean before April! Why? Because I will be headed to Cancun with the top of the top Beachbody coaches and trainers! I want to look my best in a bikini that I have not worn in 2 years (I didn't have time last year with the wedding) and in the cute summer outfits I am planning on buying and taking!

I need your HELP!! I need accountability and motivation to keep me going because I am about to do the 21 Day Fix for the FIRST time ever!!! Yes, you read that right! I have been following the meal plan 5-6 days a week but not as strict as I should be! And I have not done the workouts at all!

Starting March 2nd I am starting the 21 Day fix, Get Fix for Summer, fitness group! In this group you will be provided with 3 weeks of workouts, meal plans, support, motivation from others and myself doing the program, portion control containers to keep for life and a month of Shakeology!

The 21 Day Fix is all about portion sizes and all about SIMPLE!! Simple eating and simple workouts. The guess work has been taken out for you!! And guess what you can still have a glass of wine or some chocolate with this amazing plan!!! And I have had clients lose anywhere from 5-15 pounds in their first 21 days!

Spots are filling up fast!!! RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!!!

 Email me at jgerity83@gmail.com or send me a message on Facebook Jaissa Gerity Yahner, to learn more about the 21 day fix and how you can reserve your spot today!

No comments:

Post a Comment