Monday, February 16, 2015

Our First Night in the our New Place

On Friday, my husband and I, officially moved out of my parents house and into our own townhouse (rented, of course) with bare minimal furniture! And when I say bare minimal, I mean it. No lie! We have 2 blow up matters in the bed room, and a table in our dinning room! Nothing else. And the table in the dinning room didn't get in here till Sunday night! Where is the rest? Still in state college, until we can make trips and get things out of there.

So Friday night was our first night here. We ate dinner on the floor and we slept on Air Mattresses or at least Rich slept on an air mattress. I on the other hand went to bed high up off the ground and on a firm solid bed. Saturday morning I woke up to being on the floor and being very sore, and no I didn't fall off the bed!

What happened?!? Just a hole in the bed that's all!! Haha Not how we planned on starting this new chapter of our lives. But in the famous words of my mother, we are making memories.

Has this ever happened to you? What was your first experience like finally moving in with your husband or significant other?

No comments:

Post a Comment