Thursday, February 12, 2015

NEW RECIPE!!! - Quinoa, Tomato and Cucumber Salad

I don't know about you, but I LOVE Quinoa and I love finding new ways to make it! Well I made this recipe the other day and I LOVED it. I wasn't quite sure how it was going to taste but I thought I would give it a go! And I fell in love with it! Definitely going to make this at least once a week.
 
Quinoa, Tomato and Cucumber Salad
 
Ingredients:
1/2 cup of Cooked Quinoa
1 cup of Tomatoes and Cucumbers
1 tsp Olive Oil mixed with 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar
  • I threw in some herbs too - lemon pepper, oregano, garlic herb
Instructions:
Cook quinoa according to the directions.
Chop tomatoes and cucumber
Mix olive oil and red wine vinegar and herbs.
Toss everything together.

 For my 21 Day Fixers - this equals 1 yellow, 1 green, and 1 tsp. This recipe is amazing! Its light yet filling and can be used as a lunch or dinner with a side of meat! Also its quick and easy to make for the week to grab and go!

No comments:

Post a Comment