Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Testimonial Tuesday - Shakeology

Shakeology Testimonial!! I love when my clients message me with their progress, results, feelings, etc.  And today's testimonial isn't about weight lose, or inches lost, its about health and their immune system from drinking shakeology daily.

From Client: "I forgot to tell you! For all of your challengers that aren't sure about shakeology, I have noticed a HUGE difference in my immune system this year:) Last winter I was sick a lot with colds and viruses but this year I haven't had much of anything and I really think its because i drink shakeology everyday! I think it's supposed to help your immune system with all the vitamins and I really think it helps!" This is coming from a NURSE!!! Yes you read that right. My client is a nurse that sent this to me.
So What is Shakeology?

Shakeology is a meal replacement shake. However, if you are looking to gain weight - it is an added meal for the day and not a replacer. It delivered to you monthly / every 30 days. The cost of the shake is $130 a month or you can sign up as a preferred customer and save $17 a month.  If you don't like it you can always cancel it but everyone I know has fallen in love with it. It sounds a lot but the shake is worth every penny and MORE. Shakeology gives you energy, curbs your appetite, helps with cravings, helps with regulating you and much more!

Do you want to try it before you buy it? Your in luck!!!I have individual packets that you can buy  1, 5, or 10 at a time to try. Plus I will give you 10 days of meal plans, 10 days of workouts, and get me as your FREE coach! This shake will help you with your energy, reduce your cravings, aid you in your weight loss and so much more!!  Email me or comment below, if you are interested and want more details on Shakeology and how you can try it out! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment