Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Transformation Tuesday - 21 Day Fix Extreme Results!


 


 
 
Here are my 21 Day Fix Extreme Results. Remember I went from the 21 Day Fix, straight into the 21 Day Fix Extreme. AND the Fix Extreme is not to have you lose a lot of weight. The fix extreme is to get you CUT and RIPPED!! So you may be looking at them and saying I didn't lose anything, BUT you can see a difference in tone and leanness.
 
Remember:
 
I eat so clean - due to having celiacs and not wanting to get sick or contaminated, that the only difference with the fix extreme diet is that I was not allowed any treats and I did the Countdown to Competition Plan. I workout everyday so that was nothing new, BUT I with the Extreme I added in weights to the workout programs daily and that helped me define and cut my muscles up. I am seeing muscles that I have not had defined before, one being on the side of my gluts!! Also I feel that my stomach is more cut up than ever before.
 
The more I think about it, I really haven't been on Vacation or taken time off to gain unnecessary weight. I literally went straight from Insanity Max 30 to 21 Day Fix to the Fix Extreme. I lost 6 pounds with Max 30, 2 with 21 Day Fix, and now 2 with the Fix Extreme. So I didn't have a lot or any weight to really lose. My body was already in shape and my meal plan was in tack. However, like I said, I did the competition meal plan that took out carbs 2 days and then I was allowed carbs 1 day. I ate more meat and veggies with the Extreme than I did carbs. Honestly, my goal with Extreme was to lose 3 pounds if possible, but my main goal was to get cut up and Ripped for my Cancun trip, which I am leaving for today!!!
 
I am happy with my results! I no longer feel bloated and I feel EXTREMLY confident in my body and I am ready to rock my bikini in Cancun. 
 
Here are my Measurements from Day 1 and Day 21 6
 
Day 1
Chest - 30
Arm - 10
Thigh - 19.5
Calf - 12.5
Waist - 25
Hips - 28.5
Butt - 34.75
Weight - 116.0
 
Day 21 
Chest - 30
Arm - 10
Thigh - 19.25
Calf - 12
Waist - 25
Hips - 28
Butt - 34
Weight - 113.8
 
Total inches lost 2 and total pounds lost 2..2 - Not a lot but remember I am someone who is fit, in shape, and eats clean 95% of the time due to celiac's disease.  
 
Conclusion - This program works! If you are someone that has those last pesky pounds to lose or wants to get cut up and ripped, or just dial in your nutrition and workout this program is for you. The 21 Day Fix Extreme works for those that workout and are intermediate to advance in their workout regimen. Remember this program isn't designed to help you lose a lot of weight, it is designed to get you to lose the last few pounds and get toned up.  If you goal is to gain weight this program will help you do that by building muscles, and if your goal is to maintain weight and dial in your nutrition, the 21 Day Fix Extreme will help you do that.
 
This program is amazing and so many people have changed their life due to it. Are you ready to change yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment