Wednesday, April 8, 2015

What if I fail? Oh, bu what if you fly?


What if I fall? Oh, but darling what if you fly?

 You may not know this about me, but back in June I quit / retired from my full-time job. I was a teacher of 8 years. Crazy, right? I gave up my pension. I gave up my retirement. I gave up my security. I gave up my benefits. All for what? To be a beachbody coach?

 When I became a full time Beachbody coach, I wasn't making a teacher salary. I fact, I wasn't even close. My checks ranged from. $200 - $700 a week and most of the time it was on the lower end and very unpredictable.

 My husband took a huge pay cut with the job he has now. And we couldn't afford to live on our own, so we moved in with my parents.

 Most people would not have quit their job or moved in with their parents. Rather, they would have searched for a new full time job so that they were making money and had full benefits.
So why I did I do the opposite?

 First, the education system is not what it was when I went into teaching. It wasn't the same.
Second, I lost my passion and drive for teaching. For 2 years I went to bed crying and woke up crying everyday. I didn't like my full time job any more and was scared to live the rest of my life the way I was living. I was miserable and it reflected in my relationships with my then fiancé, family, and friends.

 So here I am now, 10 months later and I am flying!! No, I am not making an annual teacher salary YET. But I am well on my way. The past 2 months I made more with Beachbody then I would have with my monthly income from teaching. My husband and I have been able to move out of my parents and get our own place (renting), and I am happy!! Truly happy waking up each day and doing my job!

 I have big goals for 2015. And a lot of them are hairy scary goals but there is no other option but to succeed! Why? Because the fear of having to go back to teaching is scarier then my hairy scary goals.
Making this leap was the best decision I made and I would love for you to become part to my team working towards your goals whether making a supplemental income, replacing your salary, or just have the extra income to spend. Apply today if you would like to learn more about coaching and being part of Team Fearless Dreamers.

No comments:

Post a Comment